Introducing the new and improved industry leading tyre inflator from PCL - the AIRFORCE® MK4 Tyre Inflator.
The already highly regarded predecessor to the AIRFORCE® MK4, the classic MK3 Tyre Inflator has been industry standard in many garages, petrol forecourts & tyre depots for over 25 years. Many thought the MK3 could not be improved… until now!
With over 75 years of expertise in designing and manufacturing tyre inflation equipment in Sheffield, the engineers at PCL decided now was the time to enhance the mechanical features that have stood the test of time to make the new gauge faster, more accurate and reliable than its predecessor.
The new AIRFORCE® MK4 Tyre Inflator is as robust as ever and highly accurate, offering leading inflation and deflation rates and high performance for both indoor and outdoor applications. Meanwhile the redesigned piston and seal arrangement means increased accuracy - cycle tests now give over 400,000 inflation cycles at 100% accuracy - over 50% more than previously!
By increasing the size of the viewing window to give a 20% larger field of view, and altering the graphic print to give a clearer scale reading the new gauge is even more user friendly.
With a new, modern slim line body design the gauge is now lighter yet more ergonomic to give increased comfort in use.
The "Made in Sheffield" AIRFORCE® MK4 Tyre Inflator is still available with the same wide choice of tyre valve connectors and hose lengths to suit all tyre inflation applications.
Features & Benefits
- New Viewing Window - Larger window gives 20% greater field of viewing
- Lighter Weight - Gauge body weighs 923g, less work strain and easier for repetitive use
- Biomorphic Shape - Ergonomic, easier to use and less prone to damage when dropped
- New Valve Mechanism - Simplified 2 stage mechanism design prevents user having to "push" against full line pressure on deflate preventing fatigue
- New Piston & Seal Design - New design, less drag, reduced friction & less movement inertia means no internal corrosion, no sticking and no skewing of accuracy
- Accuracy Standards - Tested to over 400,000 cycles at 100% accuracy, meets EC 86/217 and compliant with EN12645:2014
- Complies toEC 86/217
- Complies toEN12645:2014
- AccuracyMeets EC 86/217 Compliant with EN12645:2014
- Reading Accuracy0.1 bar / 2 psi
- Maximum Inlet Pressure13.8 bar / 200 psi
- Inflation Flow500 l/min / 18 cfm
- Operating Temperature-25 to 55 °C