The robust yet economical handheld analogue tyre inflator for fast tyre inflation/deflation.
Fast and simple to use, this mechanical unit offers longer life, lower operating costs and excellent shock resistance – all within a modern functional design featuring a clear analogue display.
Its excellent performance means extended tyre life, increased fuel economy and improved safety for tyre users.
Features & Benefits
- Reduced operating costs - fast inflation and deflation rates
- High versatility - flexible usage
- Reduced cost of ownership - long product life
- Built in swivel and hanging device
- Proven Bourdon Tube with beryllium copper construction for robustness and high shock resistance
- Modern, lightweight and shock resistant construction
- Dial with PSI/BAR units
- Least count: 2 psi
- For the Tyre User/Fleet Manager
- Reduced tyre wear extending tyre life
- Increased fuel economy
- Increased safety and reduced tyre-related incidents
- Hose Length0.5 m
- Maximum Inlet Pressure218 psi / 15 bar / 1500 kPa
- Inflation Flow910(1) l/min
- (1) - @ 13 bar supply